Acupuncture is a safe and effective alternative to Western medicine for many chronic ailments and for improving overall wellness. However, it’s important to choose the right acupuncturist. Visit Endpoint Wellness to see if Dr. Geoffrey N. Hayes is the best acupuncturist for you!
Dr. Hayes studied at Southwest Acupuncture College, the state’s only classical school of Oriental Medicine and one of the top 10 acupuncture schools in the country. After receiving certification as a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Dr. Hayes pursued additional studies in sports medicine, cosmetic acupuncture, Microlight treatments and other aspects of Traditional Chinese and Western medicine. Learn more about Dr. Hayes and the rest of our staff ..
Why Choose Endpoint Wellness?
We offer a few things that other acupuncturists don’t:
- Traditional Chinese acupuncture treatments for pain management, sports medicine and overall wellness.
- Modern needle-free Microlight electro-acupuncture.
- Complementary holistic therapies like Reiki, moxibustion, kinesio taping and tui na.
- Chinese herbal medicine and health supplements.
- Cosmetic acupuncture and facial rejuvenation treatments from a licensed esthetician.
We are focused on whole-body wellness. Through nourishing your mental and physical health, we can bring greater balance to your life. We offer a combination of therapies so that you can receive the treatments that best fit your needs, whether you want to look younger or overcome an injury.
If you’re looking for the best acupuncturist to help you overcome pain, treat chronic illness, or improve your athletic performance, contact us today.